Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holiday-inG

it's holiday~!!!!!! finally... after all the assignments n exam stress.... it's like... letting down a very very heavy burden... and u would go ~PHEW~!!!! hehe...
but... my holiday mood is not here.. yet.....?? how come???
maybe b'coz there are CERTAIN burden that i can't let down yet... and there are also CERTAIN burden coming to me.... even though it's holiday... such as, my mom~ holiday burden.. LOLx~
well... i have no plans at all... for these 2 to 3 whole weeks.. will mushrooms n fungus grow on me??? God Bless~
oh yea... i'm going to Genting Highlands for the four divas concert next week.... God Bless Me too~~ Please let me EnJoY~ and Please dun let me get BoReD~ or at least dun let me get TOO BoReD~ ThanX alot~ GAM XIA..
["gam xia" is thank you in hokkien... right?? i guess..... Hee~ PAI SEH ah... (i know "pai seh" is like... how do u explain?? erm... u use it when u did something embarrassing.. yeap... correct??)]
i have a Request... can anybody teach me hokkien?? or... maybe French?... or.... German?? or.... Tamil???? Romanian!!!! i wanna know all types languages!!! can i?
maybe i should take this holiday to take up language courses???? *day dreaming*
Nah..... i rather rot for 3 weeks.... Lazy Moi~ =p
("Moi" is pronounced as MuaH~, and it's meaning is "me" in French..?? but a SeaNy say it's just a twisted english word.... hmm.... do i really need language courses???)

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger ~*SuN$h!nE*~ said...

Sien remember find me wo.. haha.. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home