Sunday, August 13, 2006

Stupid Jealousy

It had been almost a year since i graduate from high school (i feel so old now >.<)

Seeing all my high school's friends, close friends and even best friends having new friends in college....

Furthermore, getting closer n closer.....

I have to admit that this is actually making me jealous...

I feel so stupid... *hitting myself on the head*

Come to think of it... I have new friends too... Quite close too.......

Is this.... What they meant by..... Life??? *sigh* this SuX~ =(

Well.... No matter what... i wish ALL my beloved friends --> all the best!! and Most of all...

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!! *HuGs*

MemoiRs oF YanRu
(ignore the the '01.01.03' date, i 4gotten to reset)



*Me, YuXiang, Jane, Dessie, Melody*
*the LAME gang*

*SookHung (SleepingQueen), Me, Melody*

*YinShean, Me, TeckLiang*


*Me, JieHow, JoEn, ChinLing*

*JacKee, Me, WanXin, Brenda, KahHoe (the Head Prefect)*

*My BeLoVeD gang of girl guides*
*GirL PoWeR~!*

*the LoVeLy gang of PRS juniors*

Last But Not Least~



*Me, Jane, Melody*
*~Everlasting Friendship~!*

*Me, WanXin, JacKee*
*~Everlasting Friendship~*


i can't upload anymore pics.. Max 9 pics only~ Sorry~

To ALL people... Especially.... WanXin, JacKee, Jane, Melody & My Fellow GuiDeS~

(SomeBody told me to learn how to let go) >.<

I wouldn't let go of this precious friendship... But i also wouldn't be so selfish to 'lock' you up....

I am indeed very happy that i have met u guys....

Our FriendShip would remain in my heart... ForEver~

I LOVE ALL OF YOU~!!! *HuGs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home