Saturday, August 12, 2006

Beloved College Buddies

Although it is only my 2nd semester here in Tpm Academy..
i can feel the bond between me n my splendid college buddies..

at the beginning it was quite hard for me to tag along...
(Who doesn't have their first times?? lolX~*)

To all my College buddies….. I really had a lot of fun with u guys......


*we go around hugging each other*
*no matter where we are*


*i had awesome lab partners*
*had some lab expeiences together*
*which is quite difficult*

*had some small and fun fights*

*which is just for fun*


*we cam whore*


*they turn me into a maenad!!!*


*we enjoy food together*

*we feed each other*

*we filmed this 30 minutes movie (TorN)*

*a college project which took us months to complete it*


*we had hard times together*


*taken 'family' portrait*

To *ALL* TPM Academy Buddies....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! *hugs* ^.^

To non-TPM Aademy Buddies.....

I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO HAD MADE MY LIFE WONDERFUL!!!!!

*HuGs to ALL* =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home