Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Return of The Ulcers

In the year of 2005 to 2006.. My ulcers condition had gotten really bad.... really really bad..... My ulcers will like conquer the entire mouth of mine... not tiny ones but...
HuGe OneS~

most annoying thing is... it comes back once in 2 to 3 months~!!!!!!!!

~*sigh*~

why is this happening to me? did i do anything wrong?

my dad brought back this buddhism book.... it's about wat u did in the previous life.. n the consiquences.....

there's this page saying that if you often get mouth ulcers.... you had served buddha meat in my previous life..

=.=''''' *sweat*

or..... izzit true????? *hmmmm*

two weeks ago.... my ulcers came back again....... *curse* =(

it caused alot of inconvenience... ALOT~!!!!!!

!!!!!~PAIN~!!!!!

  • my stupid teeth always rub against my swallon tongue n then i will go... OUCH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Couldn't eat~ i haven been eating for 5 days~ which is almost a week... the only thing that can go through my mouth with less pain is HONEY~
  • Couldn't sleep~ the longest record of me sleeping with ulcers is *drum roll* 1 HOUR~!!!! i will wake up every half an hour to an hour coz of the stupid pain~!!!!! n with blood on my pillow~!!!!!
  • Couln't talk~ it's too painful for me to open my mouth~!!!!!!!!

the doctor says it's recovering.. it will be healed in another..... 10 days.... i can't wait!!!!


*my mouth is so so so swollen*

*my brother calls me 'AlieN~DuCk'*


*yup~ it's recovering~*

*i know... it's disgusting... sorry~*

~God BleSs Me~

~LaDy of the ULCERS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home