Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Four Asian Divas Concert

(at the dining table)

Mom: Hey.. there's this concert in genting... ping chee (one of her close fren) is going... it's on the 30 of sept.. Lu (she was refering to me) holiday yet?
Me: Yup... holiday.... Wat concert?
Mom: Anita Sarawak is one of them... Francis Yip oso....
Me: Huh? Dunno.... (kinda wateva attitude) You wanna go? With who?
*My Mom nudge at my dad and he gave a kinda 'wat??!!?' look* *so funny~ ^.^

* * *

few days later..... i realise my mom booked the tickets... Five tickets.....

1 for her...

1 for my dad...

1 for my aut....

1 for another aunt....

1 for.... ME????!!!!?????

* * *

Hello?!?!?!? she didn't even ask me..... she didn't even ask my brothers.........

but... why aren't my brothers going? why didn't she juz buy tickets for them like wat she did to me????

*sob*

she didn't even respect me..... how bout my decision????

* * *

Bro: How come you buy tickets for Ah Lu wan????

Mom: She says she wanna go wan

*WHAT????!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!*

* * *

i was so pissed~!!!!!!!!

Oh well.... i juz have to accept the fact that... i will always be my mom's baby girl~ *sigh*

other than following the river flow... wat can i do? i dun have the ability to swim against the curent...

i'll juz go to genting with them.... with the 'adults'... the serious-kind-and-no-fun people...

and enjoy myself~

*God BleSs*




*By the way...... Who Are They?!?!???!???*

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Aowayne Halliwell Whisperwind @ Iv@N said...

lol. u dunno who they are? omg outdate la u woman

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger yAnRu said...

that's no outdate.... outdate.. is for recent....
the 4 diva's for old ppl...
OLD PPL~!!!!!!! like you =p

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger ~*SuN$h!nE*~ said...

Oh.. poor thing.. really old ppl concert.. haha.. But.. at least there's a free concert for u.. Won't let u grow mushroom.. haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home