Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Take Me Home

It had be a month since i come online again... since i blog again... Coz of my stupid house phone which was dead for 2 weeks!!! *curse*
Anyway... Here's something.....
*Take Me Home*
This Doggie.... Is a Pedigree... So cute right????? My god... I so wanna adopt it.... It's sold at a price of RM250.... And it's a pure breed!!!!!
Too bad..... i currently have two dogies in my house already.... May i introduce...??

*JacJac*
*JacJAc lying down FLAT*


This chocolate lil puppy is named JacJAc~* Ain't he C-U-T-E????? He's fully grown now... i haven't taken a pic of him... Still..... He is so cute!!!!! =p


Ok Ok.... My second Doggie....

*BuBu*
Smiling at the Camera ^.^

This Doggie.... BuBu~*.... is named after a show.... *Baby's Day Out* This lil baby called his sory book "BuBu"... i find it really cute and named him after it....

Oh yea... i got this doggie when he was still a puppy.... n guess wat? his size when he was a puppy is the size of his current head!!! My god... Can't believe it....

*JacJac ~ BuBu*

Mommy said that i have to abandon one of them in order to adopt a new one.... How could i??? I just love them so much.... =)

Anybody interested to adopt the cute lil white pup??? Why not leave me a comment or something to inform me???

*CheeRz*

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Aowayne Halliwell Whisperwind @ Iv@N said...

OMG KYOOOOOTE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home