Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Mommy is a cancer patient... Other than that, she a pessimist... a worrywart... a gloomy gus... and a wet blanket... her beautiful smiles had faded away after she found out about this terrible news....


14th May... Mother's Day... Well... My brothers and i took out RM20 each and bought mommy a dozen of carnation... It really did cheer her up.... She was very happy... finally... a tiny smile from her...


After that... i was kinda bored and i made a Mther's Day card for my mom.... i spent 2 hours making it!!! It was simple and nice... Even i myself admire my own work... =p i saw tears flickering in mommy's eyes the moment she saw the card...


Afternoon... i baked a potato pizza for her... The topping are all her favorite food... and that really put a smile on her face... It wasn't the food that made her joy... It was the effort and love... Furthermore... It was delicious!!! ^.^


After all... All my effort... it didn't waste at all...


Although my mom had been harsh to me at times... Scolded me unreasonably at times (often)... i'll love her.... because... she is my mom.... *i love ya mommy* =)



** i would love to show u guys the flowers, card and pizza.. But.. too bad.. i didn't take any pictures... **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home