Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hols are like Holes!

i'm bored!!!!!!! i'm so totally bored~!!!!! *OMG~ i sounded like a.... ...nvm... *

2 weeks of holidays..... 1 and a half week down.... this holiday is kinda dull and boring... just like empty holes... dark n empty... Brrrrrr.... can't somebody lend a hand and put some colors in it for me? or maybe a rainbow... i would love to have one =p other than online~ blogging~ watching tv~ SLPEEPING~ i have nothing else to do... *sigh*

i can't wait to step into tpm academy again.... although it's kind of a boring place... at least i have frenZ there... unlike staying at home... it's just like locking yourself up in a jail cell.... i miss my high school friends~ i miss my high school teachers (well.. some of them =p) ~ i miss my high school canteen~ I MISS MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE~!!* *sigh*

anyway... my boring days would be over soon... in 5 days.... i would be free!!!! ( as if.. *rolling eyes* )

today... in order to make my life more 'colorful'... i had ran through my friend's blogs.... n they turn up to be wonderful!!!!

*i'm starting to think that my Blog is kinda sucky* =(
terrible, horrible and vegetable!!!

should i continue........??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home