Saturday, May 13, 2006

Thank God

So... I went to his house... and paid him the RM200... Unwillingly (duh?!?) ... RM200!!! Not a small amount of money... *sigh*


“ Mr. gill, it’s ms ting here. Can I ask you a favor? If the charge of repair for the damage of the car (Perodua Kerisa) is less than RM200, can u pls kindly return the balance to me? Sorry if I’m asking too much. TQ very much.”


So... I sent this message the car owner by SMS an hour after the payment was done...



* * *



One day passed........





Two days passed..........





Three days passed............








Four days later... the car owner called!!! He told me that the damage only cost RM150... N... since I’m still a student... He decided to return RM100!!! I had to pay RM100 only!!!! It was such a joyful day!!!! Thank God!!!!!!! ^.^

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Aowayne Halliwell Whisperwind @ Iv@N said...

haah damn lucky u man!! iisssh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home