Monday, May 08, 2006

Lesson with Guilt

2 days ago.. saturday.. i went back to Catholic High School for Guides gathering.. it was i really happy day for me.. we talked bout college stuffs.. old times... and most of all... gossips! LoLx~* and i asked Yee Ming to teach me 3 point turn using Zhien Wei's car... he was a great teacher.. ^.^ *thanks Yee Ming*


Anyway... i parked a few times at the slot.. i park once and go one round back to the parking lot.. i needed to pass this small lane to go a round.. there's this Perodua Kerisa there.. KaKaCauCau.. *sigh* i went pass it closely... i passed it the 1st round.. i passed it the 2nd round... and then 3rd round... *BANG!!!*


My god.. the owner rushed out from his house and neighbors came out... *sob* it was actually a short scratch.. a silver stripe on top of the wheel dropped out.. i didn't know what to do... i had damaged a car... most of all.. with a car of a great friend of mine.. not my car.. the owner called a mechanic.. He rode a bike to the spot.. and analysed the car's condition.. it was only the silver thing.. i thought it will cost around.. the most RM100... but he say have to respray.. knock out.. MINIMUM RM150!!! Oh My God... not including the silver thing.. the machenic even says that it comes in a set of four...... in the end... the owner requested for RM200!!!!!!!!

*curse him* !@#$$%^#$%^#$&^$%*#% =p


Other than that.. Zhien Wei's car.. ZHIEN WEI'S CAR!!!! there's a scratch... *i'm so sorry Zhien Wei~*Guilt** =(
this kind man here... he didn't ask for money.. he just wanted me to pay slowly.. dun have to rush.. this had made me feel more guilty... Zhien Wei... you're such a nice friend + brother.. do you know how much that meant to me???
*THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!*


This had given me a lesson.. Never put your friend or your friend's stuff in great risk.. Anyway... i sweared that i will never drive another friend's car again.. not if i have no choice.......

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Aowayne Halliwell Whisperwind @ Iv@N said...

OH MY GOD. LUCKY U MAN!!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Zhien Wei, Aaron said...

i dunno u will read this a not..just call u not to worry so much..i am your bro marh..it is still my job if anything happen to u..i also sad that i cant take care of u..next time dun feel sad because of me..i onli wan my fren and especially my sis to cheer up..sayonara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home