Sunday, January 14, 2007

Shifting in Progress

1999, my dad paid some architect to draw us a plan for our house, he wanted to renovate the house. It was nicely drawn; & the plan was kept..

2006, my dad bought a condo under my brother’s name, which is a few blocks away.. (I wan one too!!!! >.<)

2007, we’re shifting to my brother’s new place, renovate this house & shift back later on.. It’s easy to move from a small place, to a big one.....

But it’s not easy to move from a big place, to a small place!!!
Especially, a BUNGALOW to a CONDOMINIUM!!!

THIS IS SO MUCH WORK!!!!!!!!

I hate to work… above all, packing stuff..
I don’t know how to deal with them!!!!

Some stuff are nice, but I couldn’t use or wear it anymore.. what to do???
Some stuff are ugly, but I still can use or wear it, which I dun think I would.. what to do?

*Sigh* we had been packing & packing for almost 2 weeks!!!! I could say.. we only packed up ONE ROOM!!!

When will this end???? HeLp.............

Daddy said to finish packing end of this month... but but but..... with this slow progress.... & there's so many stuffffffffffffsssss........... *headache* Oh No~

& the "MEN" are not helping!!!! ERGH~!!!!!!

*breath in, breath out*

i can handle this.... YES, I CAN!!!! Who's the man???? =p =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home