Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SOS Codes

There was a day when I was really really bored. I took up my phone & simply pressed on the keypad madly while it's keypad was still locked. Then, I saw numbers appearing. i thought that the keypad was spoilt or maybe something weird was happening. I was so exited (weird me) I tried & tried for more numbers to appear & ended up realising that there're only a few numbers that I could type without unlocking the keypad.

"hey, hey, did u know that u can type '112', '911' & '08' out without unlocking your cellphone's keypad??"

i was really exited & expected tan wei liang to say
"is it????" in a very surprised way
instead, tan wei kuang, tan wei liang's younger brother said
"of course, they are emergency numbers."
and he showed me a list of emergency numbers from his cellphone.

"is it??? I didn't know that..." I said.

tan wei liang was all the way speechless...
*oh my god... i feel like such a NOOB!!! >.<*

Now & finally, i know that there are actually 3 SOS numbers:

  • 911
  • 08
  • 112

Surprisingly, i could learn all these through boredmn.. Come to think of it, it's not too late right?? =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home